Thursday, March 29, 2007

Noise Pollution on Scrub Radio 03-23-07 - 3Hrs

Download it here

Title Artist
My Way Down
Quarreling Men
Change in Season Holon
Stoopid Throe Vein
Superbeast Whores of Babylon
Dandelion Psycotron
Quilex Seasons of the Wolf
Gritt Drop Dead Syndicate
War Psycotron
MachiNation Marazene
Cryptology Divine Burning Angels
DES SinAriA
Throwdown Asylum 414
Dead Girls Odious
Head St. Madness
Green Eggs And Pam (Eat Me) Purple Pam
Crazy Bitch AMPSEX
breakbeat DIE SECTION
Mundo Corrosion
Liberate my Mind 7th DIMENNSION
Space Monkey PAIL
The Day We Came Together Portal
Beatiful When You're Mad Flu
sweet as honey whythingsburn
Feel me Side Seat Driver
Without you Saint Theory
Killing Me 440
FALLEN DOWN Y-LUK-O
Love me or Hate me ELYZIUM & Lady Sovereign
Revenge Erraknid
Some Kind of Aid Kevin Drew
Reality CRUD
Breathe My Life Gods & Monsters
Progress CTMB (Curse This Metal Body)
The Wicked Reactor
Believe Radio Free America
Isolated Chiasm
Insane NO FORGIVENESS³
Vindictive T3c / Bonnie (Vocals)
Enemy A Nation Betrayed
Promised To Die Level-Zero
Stopa 8 Quarreling Men

No comments: